Tweet Have you ever tried giggle smoke? How about a hit of smoochy woochy poochy? Do you know where to
- McCain condemns isolationist politics, calls it 'unpatriotic'U.S. Sen. John McCain, R-Ariz., delivered speech Monday night at the National Constitution Center Liberty Medal ceremony that seemed to criticize politicians that are now supporting new isolationist politics.
- A new look, and life, for the digital photo frameThey say a picture is worth a thousand words which is true if you're looking at great picture.
- Atlanta mom charged with murder after allegedly putting 2 young sons in ovenAn Atlanta woman was charged with murder after she allegedly put her two young sons in an oven and turned it on sometime between Thursday and Friday last week.
Tweet When Jerry Hartfield walked out of the Hutchins State Jail in Dallas on Monday into the sunlight and the
Tweet Last month, Michele Roberts, Executive Director of the NBA Players Association, stated that if the Cleveland Cavaliers or Golden State Warriors won the
Check out technology changing the life.
Tweet Mississippi’s governor wants to look for ways for the state to capitalize on floating and underwater drones. Gov. Phil
- Tuesday's Campaign Round-Up, 10.17.17Today's installment of campaign-related news items from across the country.
- NAFTA negotiations aren't exactly going...According to Canadian officials, Americans engaged in NAFTA talks "don't like" what the White House wants them to say.
- Trump: Ask Gen. Kelly If He Got A Call...During an interview, President Trump claims that President Obama did not call General Kelly after his son died in Afghanistan.