Tweet Have you ever tried giggle smoke? How about a hit of smoochy woochy poochy? Do you know where to
- The Latest: Trump puts North Korea back on blacklistThe Latest on the U.S. declaring North Korea a state sponsor of terror (all times local): 3:20 p.m. Secretary of State Rex Tillerson says designating North Korea as a state sponsor of terrorism is part of a push to continue "to turn the pressure up."
- Gordon and Vucevic double-double in Magic's 5th straight lossNikola Vucevic had 25 points and 13 rebounds for the Magic
- US general says nuclear launch order can be refused, sparking debateJust a day after the U.S.’s top nuclear commander said he would resist President Trump’s order if he called for an “illegal” nuclear launch, a fiery debate emerged about the president’s authority to order the firing of a warhead.
Tweet When Jerry Hartfield walked out of the Hutchins State Jail in Dallas on Monday into the sunlight and the
Tweet Last month, Michele Roberts, Executive Director of the NBA Players Association, stated that if the Cleveland Cavaliers or Golden State Warriors won the
Check out technology changing the life.
Tweet Mississippi’s governor wants to look for ways for the state to capitalize on floating and underwater drones. Gov. Phil
- Report: McMaster called Trump an "idiot"...BuzzFeed reports that National Security Adviser H.R. McMaster called Trump a "dope" with the intelligence of a "kindergartner" during a dinner in July with the CEO of Oracle. But there are concerns that the report may have been pushed out by Trump...
- Mueller turns eyes to DoJ, asks for documentsPaul Rosenzweig, former senior counsel on Ken Starr's investigation, talks with Rachel Maddow about the relationship between Robert Mueller's investigation of Donald Trump and the Justice Department, and the mechanics of Mueller asking the his own
- Trump’s Latest Attack Could Jeopardize Tax...Donald Trump says the fate of the tax bill is “up to the Senate” now—after he took to Twitter and attacked one of those must-win Republican senate votes. Lawrence discusses with Josh Barro and Norm Ornstein, who says the worst thing that could happen...