Tweet Have you ever tried giggle smoke? How about a hit of smoochy woochy poochy? Do you know where to
- Woman calls veteran's PTSD service dog 'nasty' in viral videoAn argument broke out at a Delaware restaurant this week after a woman complained to a veteran that service dogs inside eateries are “nasty.”
- Hawaii reportedly prepares for nuclear attack amid North Korea rhetoricHawaiian officials are reportedly preparing for a nuclear attack by North Korea while trying not to worry residents and tourists.
- Report: Florida girl, 4, dies after accidentally shooting herself with gun in grandma's purseA 4-year-old girl in Florida died last Thursday after she accidentally shot herself in the chest while reaching into her grandmother's purse searching for candy, her father told The Tampa Bay Times.
Tweet When Jerry Hartfield walked out of the Hutchins State Jail in Dallas on Monday into the sunlight and the
Tweet Last month, Michele Roberts, Executive Director of the NBA Players Association, stated that if the Cleveland Cavaliers or Golden State Warriors won the
Check out technology changing the life.
Tweet Mississippi’s governor wants to look for ways for the state to capitalize on floating and underwater drones. Gov. Phil
- McCain cannot 'in good conscience' vote...If Sen. John McCain's (R-Ariz.) goal was to play a consequential role in the fight over health care, he's succeeded beautifully.
- How Jimmy Kimmel Impacts the Health Care...Comedian Jimmy Kimmel fired back at Senators Bill Cassidy and Lindsay Graham and others who say he's just another Hollywood Liberal who doesn't fully understand the health care debate.
- The Reasoning Behind McCain's Opposition...Senator John McCain is opposing the Graham-Cassidy proposal to repeal Obamacare. In a statement, McCain explained that,