Tweet Have you ever tried giggle smoke? How about a hit of smoochy woochy poochy? Do you know where to
- Fake news ads are reportedly popping up on fact-checking websitesThe New York Times reported that as recent as last week, these ads were found on sites like PolitiFact and Snopes.
- Fitness company slammed for 'inappropriate' poster blasts critics as 'whiny feminazis'Both sides got heated.
- Infant found covered in white powder dies in Los AngelesAn infant died and a young girl and a woman were hospitalized after they were found naked, unconscious and covered with a white powder in a store parking lot early Thursday, Los Angeles police said.
Tweet When Jerry Hartfield walked out of the Hutchins State Jail in Dallas on Monday into the sunlight and the
Tweet Last month, Michele Roberts, Executive Director of the NBA Players Association, stated that if the Cleveland Cavaliers or Golden State Warriors won the
Check out technology changing the life.
Tweet Mississippi’s governor wants to look for ways for the state to capitalize on floating and underwater drones. Gov. Phil
- Another Capitol Hill Republican is...For those keeping score, the number of congressional resignations leads the number of major bills passed, four to zero.
- Thursday's Campaign Round-Up, 10.18.17Today's installment of campaign-related news items from across the country.
- Trump raises new allegations against the FBIFive months after firing the FBI's popular director, Donald Trump is raising bizarre new allegations against the bureau.